Terms & Conditions:
The Following General Provisions Apply
- These Terms of Sale apply to the offer and sale of products through the Colors Queen website www.colorsqueen.in accessed in India. Customers must be at least 18 years old (or have authorization from their legal representative if minors), and hold a valid payment instrument that is accepted on the site if electronic payments are intended to be made.
- This contract will be written in English and will be governed by the laws of India. The seller’s contact information can be found by clicking link.
- Before ordering a product through the website, customers must agree to these Terms of Sale. We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms of Sale at any time.
- The Terms of Sale applicable to an order are the ones published on our website at the time of purchase. By placing an order, you have to agree to these terms for sale and accept the amount due.
- You can easily join our WhatsApp group simply by entering your phone number in the input field on our website. You will receive promotional and personalized content, including offers and discounts, from Colors Queen Cosmetics India’s WhatsApp Business Account. To stop getting these messages, just reply “STOP” in the chat.
Shop Our Products Online
- The Colors Queen manufactures and imports the products into the Country. The registered office is at DLF Moti Nagar, New Delhi. The website provides further information and disclosures on products, including imported products, in accordance with Local Laws.
- The products described on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to the customer, are for personal use and enjoyment only. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any products or samples to be provided to the customer, with or without notice, in order to comply with these Terms of Sale.
Always Look out for the Great Deals & Prices
- Products available on this website are priced in Indian Rupees and include all applicable taxes. Before you place an order, you will see the delivery charges (if any). These charges will be added to the cost of the products and will be shown separately on the order form. For more information, go to the Delivery page on the Site.
- Prices displayed on the Site may contain errors sometimes and we cannot assure that they are accurate. We will give customers the option to buy a product at the correct price or cancel the order if an incorrect price is noticed.
- Prices can change at any moment. The prices that will be applied to an order will be the prices listed on the website at the time the customer places the order.
Place an Order for New Beauty Collection
- Customers can browse the website without any obligation to make a purchase. The customer can place an order by following instructions on the Site or Customer Service Centre.
- The customer can buy up to 8 units of the same product and a maximum of 14 units in one transaction. The purchase limit is ₹ 100,000 per customer, with a maximum of 3 orders per day.
- Click “Add to Bag” to add the product and quantity to your shopping bag. Customers can add more items to their Shopping Bag or click the “Proceed to Checkout” button to finish their purchase. Customers can review their products in the Shopping Bag by clicking “Proceed to Checkout” at any point during shopping. To remove products from the Shopping Bag, click “Remove” next to the product. Customers can save a product as a favorite by clicking “Move to Favorites” below the product name, if the feature is available in the country. The product will be saved in the customer’s “My Account” favorites section. Customers must register or sign in with their account to access their favorites from any computer.
- Follow the instructions on the checkout page to complete your purchase. The customer can fix any mistakes in their data, add or remove products from their Shopping Bag, or cancel their order during checkout before submitting. The customer will have the chance to review and change all details of their order, such as billing and shipping info, before confirming their purchase. The customer must confirm that they have read the instructions during checkout and agree to the Terms of Sale. They must confirm this by ticking a box on the website. The customer orders products by clicking the “Place Order and Pay” button at the end of the order process.
- A customer will get a confirmation email after submitting an order. They will also see a submission page. The email confirms the receipt of an order and includes: a summary of the Terms and Conditions, details of the purchased products, the price and payment method, delivery charges, return conditions, address to submit complaints, support services, and any commercial warranties.
- If an order confirmation does not arrive within 24 hours after being submitted, customers can get help by calling +919599038862 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers can contact us at +919599038862 or email@example.com with any questions or concerns when placing an order or inquiring about a previously placed order. It is advised to have the order number ready for fastest service.
Take Advantage of Our Offer Codes and Save Big
- Customers can redeem an offer code during checkout on the website by entering their code into the “offer code” box. You must type the offer code exactly as it is shown in order for it to work.
- If an offer code is accepted, it will be shown in the “Order Review” Section.
- You can only use the coupon code once per order. Once you have used a code, it cannot be used again, even if you cancel the order.
- The offer code won’t work if it has expired or if the conditions of the offer aren’t met.
Available Payment Options
- Customers can pay for products with credit card, debit card, Cash on Delivery, or other accepted payment methods displayed on the Site.
- Customers must use the same name for billing that is on their credit or debit card. We may cancel orders that don’t follow this rule.
- Credit and debit card holders may need to pass validation checks and get authorization from their card issuer, which may include a one-time password (OTP). If a customer’s credit card company does not authorize payment to us, we will not be responsible for any delays or failures to deliver.
- Your card will be charged the price of your purchase when you place your order. You authorize us to use your payment card information to process your order. We may verify your identity, validate your payment card, authorize individual purchase transactions and get updated information from third parties.
- COD orders have a maximum value of 20,000 rupees.
- Products are usually shipped within 2-3 business days. If customers need more information about shipping, they can call us at +919599038862 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may delay shipment if unexpected events outside our control make it impossible to send the goods.
- Force majeure situations include: acts of God, such as storms, floods, earthquakes, and lightning; fire, war, terrorism, riots, civil commotion, epidemics, pandemics, governmental laws, embargoes, sabotage, explosions, strikes, lockouts, natural disasters, and other events beyond our control.
- Customers can check the status of their orders by going to the My Account area and visiting the Order Status page. This is the quickest way to get updates about their orders.
- When customers go to the Order Status page, they need to log in with their email address and password. Once logged in, they can see a summary page that shows all of their current and past orders. If an order has been shipped, they can find its tracking number on the page. They can then click on “Dispatched” to track the order’s delivery status with the courier. Note that tracking information may not be available for up to 24 business hours after the order is shipped.
- Sometimes orders or parts of orders are cancelled by the system. This can happen for various reasons, such as items not being available, problems processing payment information, not being able to deliver to the given address, duplicate orders being placed, or failure to deliver after 3 attempts.
- If an order is cancelled, the customer will receive an email with the reason for cancellation. There will be no charge for the cancelled order. If the customer wants to place a new order or ask questions about the cancellation, they can contact us at +919599038862 or email Hello@colorsqueen.com The payment made by credit card or debit card will be refunded after the cancellation request is processed and subject to the policies of the relevant third party financial providers.
- Once an order is canceled, it cannot be reactivated and the customer must place a new order for the item(s).
- Orders usually arrive on weekdays, not including holidays.
- The customer has to pay the shipping fees. Orders over a certain amount have no shipping charges.
- The products must be delivered within 30 days of the customer’s order. If any of the products are unavailable, the customer will be notified via email within that same time period.
- We may delay delivery if there are unexpected issues beyond our control.
Simple Returns policy
- We promise to provide customers with the best cosmetics on the market. If the customer is not satisfied with the product they received, they can return it within 15 days of receiving it. The product must be unused and in its original packaging with tags, barcode, and invoice. Any gifts or sample items sent along with the product must also be returned.
- You have 15 days to return an order of multiple items from the date you or someone else you specify (not the carrier) receives the last item.
- Customers cannot return personalized products unless they are defective, spurious, and incomplete or delivered incorrectly. If a personalized product is damaged or defective, customers should contact Colors Queen at +919599038862 or e-mail email@example.com within 15 days of delivery.
- Customers can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of their intention to return a product. They must include their order number and a description of the product they are returning. Before the return period ends, they must provide a declaration saying they wish to return the product. The order packaging should have a dispatch note with details of the order and returns process. If the products in the delivery don’t match those on the dispatch note, customers should call +919599038862 right away.
- Email us at email@example.com to notify us of your intention to return an order. Please include your customer order number and the description of the products being returned. You must tell us you want to return the product before the return period expires. The customer will find a dispatch note with the order details and returns process in their package. If the products in the delivery don’t match the dispatch note, they should call +919599038862 right away.
- Customer Service will give the customer an authorization number if they call or email. They should remember this number for future reference.
- We will reimburse the customer the full price of the products within 30 bank working days of the date of receipt of the return. The products must be unused and undamaged, with original tags, barcode and invoice. The customer must ship the products back within 15 days of receipt of their return declaration, and provide proof of sending. Refunds will be made to the original card or bank account used for payment.
- It is recommended to use a delivery service that requires a signature when returning the product.
- Any purchases made online must follow the online return policy.
- During certain promotions or sales, the return/exchange/refund rules may be different than usual. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.
Ø Laws of Applicable Jurisdiction
- The local laws will determine how these Terms of Sale will be interpreted.
- Any disagreements about understanding, being valid, or following these Terms of Sale must be solved by a court in Delhi, India.
- If you need help with products or buying through the website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Address Your Complaints
- If you have a complaint about your online purchase, please contact customer service at email@example.com
- We reserve the right to modify and/or update these terms and conditions at any time. Please check back periodically for any changes.
- We do not guarantee that the details, descriptions, images of products are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- We do not provide any advice related to skincare, beauty, healthcare, or medical matters. We also do not provide instruction on the use of any products produced or supplied by us or our partners. The Site does not provide medical advice. Any information on the Site should not be used as a substitute for professional healthcare advice. We and our employees, representatives, and affiliates will not be responsible for any information or consequences that arise from using this information.